Saturday, October 25, 2008

Music Is Me



One thing that i am really passionate about is Hip Hop music. I have fallen in love with the music ever since i was a kid. my brothers were real hip hop addicts so i also got the addiction from them. My favorite hip hop artist is Lil Wayne 'Michael Dwayne Carter' . i am obsessed by him ,the way he perform on stage, his interviews, and the way he dress. His music has influenced me into becoming a rap artist. Most people find it difficult to believe that it is me they see on TV. I have a released album back home in Botswana and from what i heard my music is quiet selling big. So far i have a video playing on national television, channel O, MTV Base and hopefully i would be getting awards next year. i also have two more videos on stand by ready to be realized by the end of December. Music has been my forever true friend and now that i am into it i am planing on making money. Coming to Malaysia was also one great opportunity because there are high chances of me getting exposed to international market. My first performance in Malaysia was during the Mr and Miss Limkokwing 2008. That was one of the best days of my life.

4 comments:

ricardo said...

Go MIC,Go!! Do your thing,brother. You must remember that tomorrow comes after the dark,and friends might hate you for whatever you do. Have faith in yourself,good luck.

dolphy said...

HEH! HEH! U SERIOUS BRA,MUSIC AND ARCHI, HEH! HEH! REMEMBER WHO YOUR FRIENDS WHEN YOU MAKE IT BIG SOMEDAY...SIS DOLPHY'S GOT YOUR BACK!!!!

KILLER said...

if muusic is you,then YOU ARE MUSIC! this world is full of hatred, know those who love you, make them proud because they are your spinal cord.know your foes,stay true and they will perish in the fire from your tounge! keep it tight brother!

Anonymous said...

M.I.C!!!!!! you're music brada...this is your number 1 fan and tight show you pulled out maloba ko Riley's......GO MIC GO ha ha...